標題: nike zoom hyperrev 2016 red http
無頭像
lvqjv89fm8

帖子 1
註冊 2017-5-2
用戶註冊天數 2573
發表於 2017-5-6 17:38 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Their “Syndicate”,nike what the lebron 12? but more will probably show up as we continue to approach the Fall season,roshe multicolor flyknit. with jeans,bifina.

Earliest memory of kicks:
Nike Cortez or L.Welcome back to another installment ofSave Your Money,nike mercurial pink and white,the bi-weekly feature where we try to provide you with a list of the best kicks that recently dropped all priced under $120 With the prices of shoes skyrocketing over the past couple of years some may think it’d be hard to find a quality shoe priced under $120 That’s not the case at all and we’re here to prove it
This week’s installment features footwear choices coming out of Fila Nike Reebok New Balance adidas Converse Puma and Saucony So no matter what brand you stay loyal to we hope you find something you like Check out the list below and let us know if you come acrossanything you’d like to pick up 1adidas Tubular Invader WATL This is one of the Tubular models that often gets overlooked The suede upper with thetextured reptilian-like leather overlay is a nice combination for the Spring Add in the fact that it comes in a tonal red upper You’ve got a good looking shoe for the Spring/Summer
Price: $110
  2New Balance CRT300 FLV The Court Classic model dons a semi-patriotic look as a combination of nylon leather suede and mesh cover the shoe’s upper If you’re a fan of the classic tennis shoe look this is a pair you don’t want to pass up on
Price: $75
  3Reebok Classic Leather White/Icy Highsnobiety When it comes to classic sneakers it doesn’t get anymore classic than a Reebok Classic Leather (Did I say”classic” enough) The only difference with this pair is that Reebok gave it a semi-modern upgrade as an icy translucent outsole now accompanies the all-white motif up top It’s truly the best of both worlds
  4Nike Air Max BW Premium Denim L&H Ever since the Air Max BW made its return Nike has been tryinga lot of new stuff with it The latest version of the shoe has it covered in denim accompanied by hits of brown to give it that perfect look and feel Denim is hit or miss on sneakers but this one does a good job utilizing it
Price: $120
  5FilaMindbender F Fila This version of the mid-90’s sneaker comes with a no-sew upper constructed out of an air-mesh that provides maximum breathability Adding another dimension to the shoe is the speckled-rubber midsole and clear rubber outsole The branding placement also makes the shoe one hard to overlook
  6Converse Chuck Taylor All Star 2 Sodalite Blue FLV Simply put theConverse Chuck Taylor All Star 2 is an overall better and more comfortable version that the originalConverse Chuck Taylor All Star This time around both the high and low top come dressed in a Sodalite Blue canvas upper to give it that bold look we all like to rock during the Summer days I’ll admit I wasn’t really a fan of the OG pairs only because the comfort was lacking But these I can mess with these
Price: $70-$75   7Saucony Grid Black / Salmon L&H Black and Salmon work great together I never pay any mind to the SD Grid but seeing it in this light really makes me do a double take The Salmon toe paired up with the Black on the rest of the upper is a great look on the model I dig it
Price $110
  8Nike Air Huarache Ultra Black / Blue L&H The Ultra version of the Nike Air Huarache just dropped in a fresh new colorway that has the shoe come in a Black and Blue upper The visible underlayer placed on the toe creates some nice color contrast Aside form the fact that the shoe is light and comfortable this color scheme appears to be ideal for the Spring
Price: $120
  9New Balance Re-Engineered 574 Breathe Black / White NB If you’re not against change and all about progression this new modern and updated version of the New Balance 574 is meant for you Lighter breathable sleeker the New Balance Re-Engineered 574 Breathe will definitely be a Summer-time favorite Respect to the classic 574 but progression is key
Price: $90
  10Puma Sky II Hi O